For specific information about fill requirements, stall measuring instructions to ensure your beds will fit your specific stall width requirements, a list of tools and equipment, and other details, please contact us for a print version of our Installation Guide and barn Measuring Guide.
Of course, not all facilities are the same. If you have specific installation questions or would like to request a copy of our complete Installation Guide or barn Measuring Guide, please contact us.
- DCC Waterbeds come in widths ranging from 42″ to 54″ wide. DCC Waterbeds are 72″ head-to-tail.
- DCC Waterbeds arrive in a roll.
- The tools required are easily sourced – you probably already have most of them on-hand (a hammer, a utility knife, a drill, a hose, etc.).
- Following our detailed Measuring Guide with your DCC Waterbeds dealer will ensure you order the correct sized beds and quantities of hardware.
- Following our detailed Installation Guide with your DCC Waterbeds dealer will ensure your beds are installed to provide superior dairy cow comfort for years to come.